Check Out My New Blog www.peopleedition.com

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Who Moved My Cheese: How to get what we want in life.

I read this Ebook "Who Moved My Cheese?" courtesy of a friend from blogging. It is a story about the things we want in life and how to get what we want in life using cheese as a metaphor. Its a nice story of some simple truths we often ignore that could help us get what we want. I recommend you guys to read it up


http://www.revvolutionarymarketing.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/Who_Moved_My_Cheese.pdf

For the other volumes of the book click below.
Who Moved My Cheese? - An A-mazing Way To Deal With Change In Your Work And In Your Life
Who Moved My Cheese? for Teens
WHO MOVED MY CHEESE? For Kids
Who Moved My Cheese
The Spencer Johnson Audio Collection: Including Who Moved My Cheese? and Peaks and Valleys
Who Moved My Cheese? [In Japanese Language]
Who Moved My Cheese (Simplified Chinese Version)
by Spencer Johnson (Author) Kenneth Blanchard (Foreword)Who Moved My Cheese?: An Amazing Way to Deal with Change in Your Work and in Your Life (Hardcover)

No comments:

Post a Comment


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers